We are here to help. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Watch our Product Videos
T-nut installation tip
Pro Series Assembly
Core Series Assembly
Elite Series Assembly
Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm (EST)
Saturday-Sunday 11am-5pm (EST)
Tips for Installing T-nuts
All profiles sizes use the same t-nut. They’re easy to install and remove from the ends of extrusions, you can also install and remove t-nuts anywhere along the extrusion length.
The spring on the bottom keeps the t-nuts from sliding around during assembly. Use the Vention ruler to space out t-nuts to easily assemble components.
Tip: Loosely attach t-nuts to frame components with a fastener, then slide them into an extrusion. This prevents you from having to align multiple t-nuts in a row.
Pro Series Support
Base Frame Assembly
Sim Feet Assembly
Product Assembly Guides
Sim Cockpits Assembly Instrustions
Monitor Mounts Assembly Instructions
Accessories Assembly Instructions
GENERAL TERMS & WARRANTY PERIOD
All in 1 Gaming warrants its products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanshipstarting from their date of shipping from All in 1 Gaming facilities for a period of time as indicated below. The warranty period of products varies based on their product categories.
Racing Sim Frames (cockpits)
Aluminum Profiles Pro Series
Aluminum Profiles Core Series
Aluminum Profiles Phantom Series
Fasteners (brackets, bolts, nuts, etc)
Alminum Profiles - All
Fasteners (brackets, bolts, nuts, etc)
Accesories assembled/produced by All in 1 Gaming
Accesories sold from other manufacturs
This warranty section applies to all
Gaming Computers Assembled and Sold By All in 1 Gaming.
Day 1 - Day 7 is regarded as DOA (defective on arrival)
Warranty Period Balance of first year.
The warranty period for all Computers assembled is 1 year. Individual parts that comprise the computer as a whole may have a longer warranty period than the sum of the whole as assembled by All in 1Gaming.
All Gaming PCs (personal computers) are extensively tested prior to shipping.
Please note that this warranty only applies to the computer as a whole and the parts wherein. It is not applicable for accessories such as a monitor, keyboard, mouse and any part that is meant to work outside the computer case.
Our warranty DOA period begins 1 week (7 days) from the date received at the client at the specified address on the client order.
Any DOA computer will be wholly replaced with shipping costs to be absorbed 100% by All in 1 Gaming.
The standard 1 year warranty period is 1 full year after client recieves the the computer.
Any part single or as a hole clamied defective must be first returned to All in1 Gaming for testing/inspection. Any parts found to de defective within the computer will be sent for repair/replacement at the cost of All in 1 Gaming. All in 1 Gaming will not be responsible for shipping or customs fees incurred for returning the product backl to All in 1 Gaming. Any parts and a unit or as a whole deemed defective will be repaired/replaced.
Shipping costs for such repair, under warranty will be at the responsibility of All in 1 Gaming.
Before returning any parts, either indidually or as a whole, a return Authorization Number is to be obtained by email to email@example.com
Other Products, including but not limited to:
wheels & pedals computer related products other electronic products monitors
keyboard & mice
other computing accesories
All products (re)sold by All in 1 Gaming from other manufacturers carry the same DOA (dead on arrival) policy. All in 1 Gaming will replace any product deemed defective by All in1 Gaming and will also assume shipping costs both to and from the client.
After 15 days, the warranty for such products will carry the balance of warranty as per their respective warranty policies by each individual manufactorer as stated within thir product warranty either packaged with each product or as per the warranty information denoted on their web site.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This warranty is limited to either the repair or replacement (at All in 1 Gaming's sole discretion) of the defective product during its warranty period.
2. If a product is found to be defective within 7 day of its date of arrival at the client and if the said product was properly installed and used, the product can be considered defective on arrival (DOA) and the Customer may create a DOA request online for All in1 Gaming to provide expedited replacement service at its sole cost.
3. After the first 7 days, Customers must create a service request prior to sending the defective product to All in 1 Gaming for repair. All in 1 Gaming will either assume the role of repair/ replacement (accordingto each specific product category) or makes efforts ot provide client with the information necessary (i.e. support website from he manufacture).
4. Customers agree to insure their product or assume the risk of loss or damage during transit, to prepayshipping charges, and to use the original shipping container or an equivalent when they ship products for repairs.
5. Customers shall be responsible for backing up their product configuration settings and data containedin internal storage (hard drives, flash drives, etc.) before sending products for repair. All in 1 Gaming will not be responsible for loss of data or configuration settings stored in the product.
6. Repaired or replaced products are warrantied for 3 months from the date of repair or replacement, orfor the remainder of the original product's warranty period, whichever is longer.
All in 1 gaming will not accept products that are returned without a valid return authorization number. . Such products will be shipped back at the Customer’s own risk and expense. No refunds or exchanges will be offered.
This warranty does not cover:
1. Products found to be defective after the warranty period has expired.
2. Products subjected to misuse or abuse, whether by accident or other causes. Such productconditions will be determined by All in Gaming at its sole and unfettered discretion.
3. Products damaged due to a natural disaster, including but not limited to lightning, flooding, earthquake, or fire.
4. Products modified in any way NOT described explicitly in the corresponding product'suser manuals. (NOTE: The product's user manuals provide instructions for installing,
5. Software products.
6. Expendable items, such as a fuse.
7. Products with an altered and/or illegible serial number.
8. Any HDD, SSD, CFast, DOM, CF, or SD shipped with a All in 1 Gaming product and that hadreached a natural limitation as defined by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) warranty policies or as detected by the inspection utilities provided by the OEM. For more information, please refer to the Component Compatibility Guide for the product.
9. Loss of data or software.
10. LCD panels that have pixel defects that do not qualify for warranty service as defined by the respective dead pixel policy from the manufacturer.
11. Products that have been updated, reworked, or improperly tested by the Customer, or by a third party at the request of the Customer.
12. Customized and original design manufacturer (ODM) products.
Limitation of Liability
The provisions of this warranty are in lieu of any other warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral. All in 1 Gaming's liability arising out of the manufacture, sale, or supply of a product and its use, whether based on warranty, contract, negligence, product liability, or otherwise, shall not exceed the original cost of the product. In no event shall All in 1 Gamig be liable for unintended or consequentialdamages, including, but not limited to, loss of profits or use, and damages arising out of the manufacture, sale, or supplying of the product.